Interested in participating?

Pennsylvania Twin Registry (PAtwins)

Twins or families with twins

If you are interested in registering your family to take part in the PALSPAC study/registry, please visit the Consent and Enrollment page. The Consent and Enrollment link will take you to the forms that further describe the study and allow you to enroll. When joining the PALSPAC study you will also have to option to indicate that you are OK being contacted to potentially take part in other research projects (all of which will be approved by a university Institutional Review Board).